The East TN Division IAEI presents:
2017 NEC Analysis of Changes
Friday August 17, 2018
City of Alcoa Operations Center
725 Universal Street
Alcoa, TN 37701
Come to learn the most essential changes to the 2017 NEC.
This program covers the most impactful of the 255 code changes.
Continuing Education Credit: 6 hours
After taking this course, the participant should be able to:
• Understand Article 100 definition changes and requirements for electrical installations.
• Describe torqueing requirements for terminal connections.
• Identify code changes related to sizing service conductors and overcurrent protection.
• Identify new locations where AFCI protection is required.
• Understand expanded GFCI requirements.
Cost: $25 – IAEI members
$50 – non-members
Pre-register online to save your spot:
Registration at the door begins at 7:30 a.m. (cash or check only)
Training will be from 8:30 – 4:30.
Drinks and snacks will be provided for breaks. Lunch is on your own.
Questions? Contact : Rusty Thompson – 865-273-3517
Greg Taylor – 865-755-2542